ON CALL DEMENTIA CARE SPECIALIST
Homestead Living is currently seeking TWO dynamic individuals to fill leadership roles at our 16 bed Memory Care Home.
An opportunity to grow your Healthcare Career !
Homecare Living Inc is currently seeking a full-time On Call Specialist. This compassionate, dedicated, and reliable individual will work in a leadership capacity and ensure continuity of care for our cozy, family-orientated home.
The On-Call Dementia Care Specialist will work in a leadership capacity, providing top-notch care to residents with varying stages of dementia.
This role will also include some time acting as Assistant to the Administrator, fulfilling office tasks as needed.
Duties Includes (But Are Not Limited To):
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Assisting at mealtimes including feeding and meal prep
- Engaging residents in activities
- Working in tandem with the whole caregiving staff to be a leader in ensuring stellar care and attention
- Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes, etc.
- Medication Administration
- Provide cares specific to the resident’s Individual Care Plan
- Assist the Administrator and RN with various office duties including schedule maintenance, paperwork, filing, and message management
- Treat all residents, relatives, fellow employees and visitors to Homestead Living like family
Role consists of a schedule that includes one week on call, one week with three days on and four days off, opportunities for overtime, generous compensation and paid time off.
Interested? Contact Amanda directed at email@example.com