Our Person-Centered approach to Memory Care means that we get to know each of our residents as individuals. Every moment of every day, our caregivers take into consideration each resident's history, likes, dislikes, and individual needs. Through attention and compassion, our caregivers take everyday moments and make them opportunities for our residents to experience life in a purposeful and meaningful way.
All of our Caregivers have completed Specialized Dementia Training to facilitate our Person-Centered Care approach. Homestead Living is a community of people united by a single purpose; to enhance, develop, and refine our approach to Memory Care.
Homestead Living Residents Receive
- Complete assistance with activities of daily living.
- 24 hour Awake Staff specially trained in Dementia Care.
- Registered Nurse on site.
- RN Services available On-Call at all times.
- Individual care plans regularly evaluated and updated.
- Health care coordination with family and medical team.
- Medication administration and coordination with Pharmacy.
- Commitment to finding alternatives to Psychotropic Medications.
- Excellent working relationship with Hospice Agencies.
- Activity Director on site.
- Innovative Memory Care Approaches including art therapy, pet therapy, music, massage, yoga, poetry, drumming, and intergenerational programming.
- Salon services available.
- Pastoral services and religious programming offered.
- Regular social programming.
- Programming for Families, including Dementia Training and Support.
- Full-time Food Service Director on site.
- Three delicious and nutritious meals and additional snacks daily.
- Private and semi-private rooms available.
- Facility cited as "Deficiency Free" by State Survey.
- Licensed Class-C facility.
- Located in a quiet country setting with a beautiful backyard and garden.
Homestead Living is proud to be a community resource. We encourage volunteers, facilitate outreach and educational opportunities for families and friends, and are always on hand to answer questions and provide insight into understanding Alzheimer's and other Dementias.